Sunday, May 17, 2009

First thing First

This is my first posting in the blogosphere. By way of introduction, My name is James. I have chosen to post under the name Jimmy Tweedles, which is an awful nickname that my great grandpa Big Lloyd (usually said as one word consisting of two syllables in my family) gave me that used to infuriate me as a kid. I decided that it might just be time to embrace it.

I have stood at the edge of the blogosphere many atime pondering whether or not I should begin to pollute cyberspace with my ramblings. Subsequent environmental changes have inspired me to take the plunge. Firstly, my friends are sick of listening to me and secondly, my English teacher has invited members of her class to blog in order to pick up some extra credit (which I forsee I will be in desperate need of shortly). So here I am, typing away, to no one in particular. I hope someone finds and enjoys what I have to say from time to time.

If you happen to follow this, you may at times read about various subjects from family to religion to bicycles to what I ate for lunch. These are my passions in order of importance, most of which are fairly benign subjects and should not offend... unless you hate cyclists, my wife or any one of my siblings, Mormons or eating lunch. Then I must say you should avert your browser and read no more. If not though, read on, for tomorrow I might say something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment